Selecting an air ambulance company to transport your loved one can be a stressful and confusing endeavor. Which company should you choose? What method of air medical transport is best for the patient? What is a fair price for an air medical flight?
Here are just a few of the reasons why U.S. Air Ambulance is able to offer you the competent, caring service you are looking for:
- Our Patient Transport Specialists arrange fast, cost-effective travel, based on individual need and circumstances.
- Phones are personally answered 24/7.
- We offer travel options for medically-assisted travel to meet the needs of the patient and the budgetary considerations of the family.
- Planes are strategically located to respond quickly and efficiently.
- Our medical team is highly skilled, aero-medically trained and multi-lingual under the expert direction of Roque Rodriguez, MD.
- We are licensed and fully insured. Our insurance includes up to $20 million per aircraft, $1 million in AAA medical liability insurance, and $1 million in business insurance, the most in the industry.
- Our safety record continues to be the highest in the domestic and international air ambulance industry - 97,000 patients, 100% safety.
- Air Ambulance
- Medical Escort via Air
- Medical Escort via Rail
- International Stretcher
- Long Distance Ground
Our price guarantee assures that your family member or patient will receive competitive pricing on air and/or other medical transport choices to anywhere. Contact us today for more information.