Established in 1990, U.S. Air Ambulance is a leading international medical transport company. We have transported more than 97,000 patients across America and around the globe - more than any other air ambulance company. We are proud of our 100 percent safety record.
Here are just a few of the reasons why U.S. Air Ambulance has earned the trust and respect of our valued clients and business partners:
- Patient Transport Specialists are dedicated to arranging fast, cost-effective travel, based on individual need and circumstances. Our phones are personally answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- We develop an itinerary, handle logistics, communicate with the patient's family and medical staff professionals, monitor the progress of the entire transportation process from bedside to bedside and complete the necessary paperwork when the transport is completed. On average, our Patient Transport Specialist will make approximately 25 phone calls per transport.
- We offer a variety of travel options for medically-assisted travel to meet the needs of the patient and the budgetary considerations of the family.
- Planes are strategically located across the country to respond quickly and efficiently when a need arises.
- Our medical team is highly skilled, aero-medically trained and multi-lingual.
- We are licensed and fully insured.
- Our safety record continues to be the highest in the international air ambulance industry - 100%.
- Our price guarantee assures that your family member or patient will receive competitive pricing on air and/or other medical transport choices to anywhere in the world.
We promise to do whatever it takes to assure the best possible service and comfort for our patients and their families.
Our Patient Transport Specialists are available 24 hours a day and seven days a week to answer all of your questions. Call 800-633-5384.
U.S Air Ambulance provides domestic and international medical transport of patients requiring various levels of assistance by coordinating services with the highest quality medical personnel, flight personnel and case workers in hospitals and insurance companies. We are committed to compassionate, professional transport of patients within our care, using state-of-the-art air and ground transportation which is fully equipped to meet all medical emergencies.